Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Pecanbrownies with a twist


Pecanbrownies with a twist

 

 Served with chocolate sauce, strawberries and blueberries, photo thanks to my beautiful daughter
My nifty brownie pan

 see how rich and dark my home made vanilla extract is?
 
Into my pan, which has been brushed with pan release
 
But now for the recipe
 
Ingredients:
 

200 gr dark chocolate

120 gr butter

50 mls red wine

2 large eggs

100 gr brown sugar

60 gr white granulated sugar

2 teaspoons home made vanilla sugar

2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract (I make my own)

80 gr flour

30 gr cocoa powder

200 gr chopped pecans
 
The how to:
 

Melt the chocolate in the butter (microwave) and make sure it’s melted completely, stir smooth and let it cool down.

Mix flour and cocoa powder and set aside

In a clean bowl, whip the eggs with the sugars until thick and creamy, add vanilla extract. When nice and thick, mix in the cooled chocolate/ butter mixture and then the red wine.

Sieve the flour mixture on top and beat in. Add in the pecans at the end and fold in

 

Pour into brownie pan and bake at 160 degrees Celsius for around 15 to 20 minutes. The cake is done, when moist crumbs stick to your toothpick, but the top looks dry, I think 15 minutes is enough

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen