Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

Wow, now that that went well, I'll try my second post. Christmas is nearing and this year, I have decided to go all out and try my hand at DIY Christmas decorations. First thing I tried out were the Santas. My landlady decided to cut some branches off our camphor trees and when I heard that, I asked whether we could keep some of the wood, as we needed some for our fire basket. Some of the logs inspired me to try out something new, well at least for me, I must admit, I have seen them before on the net.

 
These were made of small cutoffs, small enough to be able to grace our dining table
 
Big brother Santa is watching over our pile og logs and our entrance
 
My door wreath made out of cookie cutters
My recycled xmas tree in our hallway, made out of planks from an old crate and packaging from a parcel from Taobao (chinese version of ebay)
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen