Donnerstag, 29. November 2012

Alien Cupcakes

Well here is my first picture tutorial on how to make alien cupcakes
You will need one each per alien
One normal sized cupcake and one mini sized cupcake
1 toothpick per alien, you could use uncooked spaghetti as well, if you want to keep them all edible, just make sure, the kids know, it's in there
green buttercream
a bit of black fondant for the eyes and the antennae

Directions:

Bake cupcakes and let cool
Remove the wrapper from the minicupcake and set onto a normal sized cupcake, add a bit of buttercream under the mini. Insert toothpick to attach the head
rough ice with green icing
smooooth it, after it has crusted a bit
make two antennae and two eyes per alien and place onto the head



Last step is to pack them up
 
Ready for pickup


I must add, that a client sent me a picture of what she wanted, these are not my design, but if anyone knows, who came up with them, I will be happy to give credit. I could not find anything on the web, so I winged making them.

Have fun making them

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Uschi,

    na dann bist Du ja gestern schon gut durchgestartet mit Deinem Blog.
    Schaut gut aus, ich hab ihn mir direkt unter Favoriten abgespeichert.

    Ich freu mich auf naechste Woche, lieben Gruss

    Petra

    AntwortenLöschen